- The school admits students in classes pre-primary to 9th and in class 11th science and commerce streams.
- Admission form cum Prospectus is available in the office from the first week of March on payment of Rs. 350/- on all working days. It can also be downloaded from the school website.
- In case of downloaded form, the applicants are to submit Rs.350/- for prospectus at the time of submission of admission form.
- Admission tests are organised in phases and the dates are intimated at the time of submission of admission forms.
- List of successful candidates are displayed on the school notice board.
- Alteration in admission procedure, if any, is updated from time to time at recommendation of admission committee.
- Merely appearing in admission test is not guarantee of admission. Merit and availability of seats are the main yard sticks.
- Decision of admission committee is final & binding.
Requirement at the time of admission
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate in case of pre-primary classes.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school duly counter signed in case the student has already pursued his study.
- The copy of statement of marks of previous class.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
Payable monthly for 12 months is as given below
- Nursery to II Rs. 1220.00
- III to V Rs. 1370.00
- VI to VIII Rs. 1580.00
- IX to X Rs. 2090.00
- XI to XII(Science) Rs. 2320.00
- XI to XII(Comm.) Rs. 2320.00
- Admission process for classes Pre- Primary to 8th and 11 runs from April to July whereas in class 9th it runs April and May.
- Vacation period lasts from 20th May to 30th June.